The mission of Fluvanna County Public Schools is to provide quality education whereby all students acquire the skills, knowledge, and values necessary to develop into responsible and productive citizens of the 21st century. An educational partnership comprised of highly qualified educators, responsive learners, supportive parents, and a community dedicated to lifelong learning through responsibility and respect.
We believe that:
• Student, staff, parent, community, and business involvement are vital for a quality public education.
• Safety and security are essential in providing a productive learning environment.
• All individuals can learn.
• Excellence is the cornerstone for teaching and learning, which provides an equal opportunity for all to achieve their highest potential.
• Innovation and creative, responsible change are critical to continuous improvement.
• Mutual respect and trust promote positive attitudes and cooperation.
• Learning is a lifelong process.